Ceylan Composite - Electricity Distribution Applications
Electricity Distribution Applications
Our FRP products do not have electrical conductivity due to their structural properties. Therefore, our products can be used for safety purposes on the ground of electrical installations in terms of occupational health and safety. As a result, the risk of electric shock accidents is reduced.
The excellent shear resistance of your FRP composite grid plates also reduces the risk of slipping and falling during operation.
Discover the advantages of FRP composite products!
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.