Service Sectors - Ceylan Composite
Road Side Applications
FRP products can be used in many diffrent areas of the road side construction and road side markers. Bellow you can find some samples of application.
FRP Road Side Marker Applications
FRP Snow Barrier Applications
What are the advantages of FRP composite material?
The most important factor in the preference of FRP composite materials is the specific properties of the material. These qualities are briefly as follows:
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.